URF is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit charity incorporated in 2005 under the Federal Tax ID: 20-4118165. URF is an all-volunteer organization. All your contributions will go directly to serve the needs of the poor in rural Uganda. See list of Current NEEDS
All donations to URF are tax-deductible within the limits of U.S Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3). In kind, donations can also be accessed a fair market value for tax-deductible purposes.
Below are some of the ways we invite your support and involvement.
- Make a regular monthly contribution go to the pledge page
- Make a one- time contribution (see address below or use PayPal to donte online )
- Donate in-kind; see the list of help currently needed
- Volunteer from where you live; see volunteer page
- Volunteer on site in Uganda; see volunteer page
- Intern with URF – see internship page
Please make check payable to Uganda Rural Fund USA, Inc. and mail it to the address below. Thank you!
Uganda Rural Fund
P.O. Box 388
West Springfield, MA 01090, U.S.A.